Help the USC Libraries Select New Spanish-Language E-Books
Students: the USC Libraries are adding at least 300 Spanish-language e-books to their permanent collection and need your help making the selections. The first 15 USC students who recommend ten or more titles from the Digitalia Hispanica collection that are added to the libraries' permanent e-book collection will receive a USC Libraries t-shirt or tote bag. Contact librarian Barbara Robinson of the Boeckmann Center for Iberian & Latin American Studies for more information.
How to participate:
- Go to the USC Libraries home page at www.usc.edu/libraries.
- Find Digitalia Hispanica: use Quick Search for Databases.
- Browse Digitalia Hispanica: click on one of the lists at the left side of the screen.
- Select your e-book titles.
- E-mail your selections by May 1, 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org